GENBAND’s SMART OFFICE™, powered by EXPERiUS™, provides Service Providers with a powerful set of advanced Unified Communications and Collaboration tools for small, medium and large enterprises. These UC services deliver voice, video, chat and collaboration on the most popular mobile devices as well as PC/MACs and traditional IP phones. SMART OFFICE also offers a compelling set of Premium clients that focus on improving mobile collaboration including multi-party video conferencing and screen sharing. These Premium clients are available on tablet platforms (iOS and Android) as well as web browsers on a variety of standard compute devices (WebRTC compliant browser required). Employees can use wired, Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connectivity to bring their office with them, to be more productive and more collaborative.
SMART OFFICE gives Service Providers a competitive advantage over traditional premises-based UC services by delivering a more comprehensive set of collaboration tools that are available to both office-based and mobile employees. SMART OFFICE can also be seamlessly integrated with SIP Trunking offers to create a powerful multi-site solution, even in heterogeneous environments.
Enterprise IT directors appreciate reducing desktop hardware that is costly, time consuming to manage and challenging for users to master. They can leverage the cloud to reduce CAPEX exposure and focus their resources on building their business not their datacenter. SMART OFFICE enables a seamless collaboration experience whether working at home, in the office or across the globe.
Client choices include:
- GENCom for Windows
- GENCom for MAC
- GENCom for Mobile
- GENCom Premium for Tablets
- GENCom Premium for Web
- IP Desk Phones (SIP and UNIStim)
SMART OFFICE offers tangible advantages over traditional IP Centrex solutions including:
- Robust services including office/mobile call handoff; video, web, and mobile VoIP calling, conferencing, and collaboration
- Premium tablet clients designed for today’s mobile worker
- A premium unified communications experience delivered via WebRTC compliant web browsers.
- No separate client install required.
- A mobile first design paradigm offering:
- Persistent conversation management. Think of it like redial for collaboration and multi-media.
- Multitask inside the client. GENCom Premium clients allow multi-tasking INSIDE the client; start a
six party video call and still accept a chat from a co-worker.
- Seamless Escalation and de-escalation of collaboration. Start a conversation as chat, add others, move to an audio call, add video conference, connect screen share.
- Cloud First Design. All of the SMART OFFICE solution elements are designed to be scalable for hosted deployment.
- Complete Solution. SMART OFFICE is a complete solution in breadth of services offered and in terms of the organization that stands behind it.
- Heterogeneous Deployment. GENBAND has developed SMART OFFICE leveraging industry standards.
- Consistency of service interfaces and functionality across all business end users and devices