Today, IP multimedia and Unified Communication services are at the heart of business communication and driving Enterprises, governments and organizations to steadily migrate their communications to IP-based platforms. Microsoft Lync has gained attraction from enterprises of all sizes by enabling them to integrate advanced telephony and UC capabilities in their legacy telephony infrastructure as well as leverage cost efficiencies of SIP Trunk and hosted services from service providers.
GENBAND has proven successful interworking with Microsoft Lync for multiple type of deployment context such as SIP PBX trunking solution, as well as Remote Call Control approach. Customers can leverage GENBAND C20 PSTN Gateway, EXPERiUS Application Server and QUANTiX SBC – all fully qualified by Microsoft under its Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program - in a combined or single product solution approach to best fit their business priority today and in the future.
An easily integrated, standards-compliant offering, the GENBAND SMART SESSION SIP Trunking solution enables enterprises and service providers to deploy Microsoft Lync certified SIP Trunk that is secure, adaptive to multiple SIP and IP variants, interoperable with non-Lync premises-based equipment, and enabled with marketing-leading, innovative hosted advanced Unified Communications services such as GENBAND's SMART OFFICE™.
GENBAND Key Benefits:
- Flexibility in interworking with on-premise and hosted Microsoft Lync deployments
- Secure migration from PRI to Lync certified SIP Trunks
- Centralized session management across Lync and non-Lync environment for advanced telephony and unified communications
- Seamless signaling, IP protocols, and media normalization between multi-vendor PBX, IVR, and UC environment
- Improved network resiliency and disaster recovery with multi-site geographic redundancy
- Better controls to assure QoS and SLA from SIP Trunk providers
- Consistent user experience with enterprise mobility and federation across multi-vendor environment
- Simple integration of new converged UC and multimedia applications with minimal investment and minimal infrastructure change