Many communications service providers lack resources and can’t afford to wait a year or longer to acquire, build and launch their own next-generation UC service. GENBAND's Nuvia Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform provides a suite of market-ready traditional, mobile and web-optimized communications clients that can be easily branded and resold in a multi-tier model. Unlike competing solutions that exclusively support small businesses, GENBAND delivers an enterprise-ready Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution with a comprehensive feature set and multi-site management capabilities.
Nuvia: Cloud Unified Communications
Cloud Unified Communications Solution
Nuvia enables service providers to focus on time-to-market and customer relationships instead of infrastructure. The solution delivers all of the benefits of a cloud-based service––with minimal upfront capital investments and low ongoing operations costs. Ideal for multinational organizations, Nuvia provides a consistent feature set across the globe.
Cloud Unified Communications Testimonial
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Advantages:
- Comprehensive feature set including HD VoIP, video, multimedia conferencing and collaboration, unified messaging, and screen sharing
- Wide-ranging client support including smartphones, tablets, WebRTC-compliant browsers, PCs, Macs and SIP-based endpoints
- Unique support for legacy Nortel endpoints including UNIStim-based devices
- Offers PBX migration strategies using mobility overlay and business continuity services
- Carrier-class availability and scalability, with 7x24 network monitoring and support
- Multi-tenant design supports tiered sales models