Implementing a next-generation IMS network can be a costly and complex undertaking. GENBAND's IMS solution accelerates the deployment of IP Multimedia Subsystem networks by eliminating expense and complexity. The solution helps mobile and fixed network operators and MSOs move up the value chain, stave off competitive threats and boost margins by offering rich communications services that blend voice, video, messaging and presence.
Rich Communications Services (RCS)
The GENBAND solution includes carrier grade IMS-compliant core, access, and interconnect elements and supports graceful network migration strategies that protect and extend previous investments and minimize service disruptions. GENBAND offers the field-proven network elements, experienced business partnerships and global professional services resources to ensure a successful and profitable IMS rollout.
IMS Solution: P-CSCF and More
IMS components include P-CSCF, AS, AGCF, AGF, MGCF, BGCF, IBCF, BGF, TrGW, MRFC, MRFP, DRA and IMS-MGW.
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Advantages:
- Best-in-class application servers, call session controllers, session border controllers, border gateways, and access and trunking media gateways
- True services convergence with IMS support for all broadband and narrowband customers
- Seamless IMS migration path for customers on legacy networks
- Industry-leading solutions and world-class business partnerships accelerate time-to-market and foster innovation
- Highly experienced professional services team has deployed 260+ million VoIP ports and executed 20,000+ TDM-to-IP network transformation projects