Intelligent Messaging Manager’s platform delivers: voicemail, web portal access, e-mail access, transcription services, fax messaging, and automated attendant services. The fully virtualized platform is completely redundant, assuring unmatched reliability.
Business and consumer users of mobile and fixed communications have tolerated ineffective, difficult-to-use messaging systems for too long, and are looking for a much-improved, integrated experience. GENBAND’s Intelligent Messaging Manager helps to simplify communications by unifying and enabling an integrated and highly-visual messaging experience for end users.
Intelligent Messaging Manager enables multiple tightly-integrated, turnkey solutions from a single intelligent messaging platform including voicemail, voicemail-to-text, unified messaging, fax messaging, and automated attendant services. It streamlines the communication delays between people and improves the productivity and efficiency of business and everyday life. It is tightly integrated into GENBAND applications, including traditional phones, IP phones, web and e-mail. Intelligent Messaging Manager’s virtualized platform reduces deployment and operating expenses. IMM’s flexible user interface can emulate legacy voicemail platform commands, reducing the cost and complexity of retraining users.
Intelligent Messaging Manager Benefits:
- Unified business and consumer multimedia messaging platform across all networks and all device types
- Redundant architecture including geographic redundancy option
- Common accessibility via phone, web, and e-mail
- Voicemail-to-text for users to discreetly and effortlessly check their voicemail visually
- Fax Messaging with browse, select, forward, and print ability for greater efficiency and responsiveness
- Automated Attendant to easily administer incoming call routing via web-based provisioning
- Multi-tenancy, multiple language support