Communications have evolved rapidly in the past few years. What was once primarily the use of simple voice telephony over fixed networks has quickly migrated to a vast and growing array of providers, services, networks, media types, messaging, interfaces, and fixed and mobility options, making the user experience quite complex and confusing.
Multimedia Communications Applications
GENBAND's EXPERiUS™ application server simplifies and enriches the user experience by providing fully-featured, IP-based multimedia communications applications for both business and consumers. EXPERiUS integrates voice, video, instant messaging, presence, mobility, conferencing and collaboration over any network and any device, including: mobile and tablet devices, WebRTC-based web clients, PCs, Macs, IP phones, ATAs/MTAs/ONTs, and TVs.
EXPERiUS is one of the world's most widely-deployed voice and multimedia UC platforms, enabling revenue growth, customer acquisition, and customer retention. It is a key enabler of most of GENBAND's solutions including: Nuvia SaaS, SMART OFFICE hosted UC solutions, SIP Trunking, residential VoIP services and IMS TAS services. EXPERiUS is offered through service providers, enterprise resellers, and Nuvia resellers.
- Integrated voice, video, IM, presence, mobility, conferencing & collaboration for business and residential service offerings
- Consistent user experience via: mobile and tablet devices, WebRTC-based web clients, PCs, Macs, IP phones, ATAs/MTAs/ONTs, and TVs.
- Multiple solutions for revenue growth -- Nuvia SaaS, SMART OFFICE hosted UC solutions, SIP Trunking, residential VoIP services and IMS TAS services.
- Customer-proven, fully redundant, deployed globally for the largest service providers and enterprises
- Entirely software-based, virtualized, massively scalable
- Deployable in the cloud, on virtualized hardware, on GENBAND’s GENiUS platform and in combination with C20 Call Session Controller
- Legacy fixed migration replacement of IP PBX / PBX (with tablets) and Centrex
- Open Programmability Suite and RESTful APIs for customization and speed-to-market
- Broad interoperability with multi-vendor Core, Edge, and Device platforms
- Supports existing OAMP
- Wide support for SIP and other IP and TDM protocols