Global communications have radically improved due to the introduction of the Internet, broadband, and mobile technologies and devices, but true convergence of user experiences and the networks that enable them remains a challenge for many operators and enterprises. Convergence requires intelligent, advanced call and session control platforms that connect diverse networks, media types, signaling, protocols, architectures, and devices together to create a seamless experience for users.
GENBAND’s CONTiNUUM™ C20 Call Session Controller is the world’s leading IP and IMS communications convergence platform for voice and multimedia. Integrating significant new investment in intelligent innovations, the software-centric C20 utilizes the GENBAND GENiUS commercial-off-the-shelf platform and provides call and session control, network connectivity, switching, signaling and protocol interworking, core and edge interworking, unified multimedia communications, and applications for wireless, wireline, cable, and enterprise markets.
Deployed globally to enable new multimedia services, the C20 grows revenue and ARPU, converges disparate networks, replaces costly legacy switching, and is the cornerstone of new core networks. It is fully carrier-grade and network-hardened, having switched billions of calls and sessions for business and residential customers. The C20 is a key element in many of GENBAND’s SMART Solutions including IMSLiTE, IMS, RCS, VoLTE, SIP Trunking, IPX, Peering, and Intra-Network Interconnect.
Benefits and Features:
- Industy-leading, world's most widely-deployed call session controller
- Network-proven to acclerate time-to-market and create profitable revenue and ARPU growth from new voice and multimedia services
- Carrier grade, geo-survivable, open standards-based
- Core switching, control, interworking, and service logic element in IMSLiTE and IMS networks
- Proven interoperability with world's leading core, edge access & interconnect, and applications platforms
- Green Technology -- reduces power, floorspace, network costs
- Software-centric, scaling from small to very large, with significant new investments in intelligent innovation
- Flexible transition for legacy DMS and other switch types
- Embedded service logic to support both SIP / IMS and traditional PSTN / IN services
- Managed by GENView EMS and compatible with existing back-office OSS
- Network-ready across wireless, wireline, cable, enterprise, IP, SIP, TDM