- Enhanced SIP Trunking with Aspire Technologies
- Global Money Transfer Company Enables Secure and Reliable Transfer Services
- Rolling out Advanced, Scalable SIP Interconnect Solutions
- T-Mobile Czech offers Advanced SIP Trunking Capabilities
- Timico Strengthens UC with GENBAND’s Carrier VoIP Solution
- VoIP Logic chooses GENBAND for Managed SBC Services
The GENBAND Q20 is the 2U (2 rack unit) platform for GENBAND's service provider SBC and enterprise SBC (eSBC), a market-leading, software-based, intelligent Session Border Controller that establishes smart session management for fixed, mobile, cable, and Over-the-Top operators and enterprises. Deployed globally in some of the world’s largest networks, the SBC provides industry-leading scale, security, session management, policy control, and deployment flexibility to enable seamless SIP Trunking, IP eXchange (IPX), IP Peering, Intra-Network Interconnect, Unified Multimedia Communications, VoLTE, and RCS solutions in IMS, and enterprise networks.
SBC Software deployed on COTS platforms like the Q20 provide substantial advantages over proprietary hardware implementations. This allows the benefits of Moore's Law advances in processing power, speed, and other hardware-related advances, and also provides more cost-effective operations via lower acquisition and installation costs, sparing, and maintenance.