GENBAND Highlights Award-winning Unified Communications, WebRTC, OTT and Residential Solutions at CANTO
GENBAND, a leading developer of multimedia and cloud communications solutions, today announced it will demonstrate its award-winning SMART OFFICE Unified Communications (UC) platform along with its WebRTC; operator Over-the-Top (OTT); cloud; Intelligent Messaging and Residential Services solutions at the 30th Annual CANTO Conference & Trade Exhibition, taking place at Paradise Island in the Bahamas, August 10 – 13, 2014. CANTO brings together communications operators and vendors from more than 30 countries to highlight the latest in broadband innovations.
“We continue to experience a great deal of momentum in the Caribbean region with customers seeking real time communications solutions that will allow them to dramatically improve their customers’ communications experience,” said Brad Bush, Chief Marketing Officer at GENBAND. “GENBAND is leading the way in bringing to market innovative technologies such as operator OTT and WebRTC-based Unified Communications solutions that empower our customers to create new revenue streams and improve profitability. We are looking forward to showcasing these solutions and others to prospective and existing customers as well as partners at CANTO, one of the longest running conferences in our industry.”
- SMART OFFICE 2.0 is the industry’s first WebRTC-enabled UC solution, allowing users to dynamically access their communications from multiple devices and engage in chat, call, videoconference or screen share from the location and device of their choice. With SMART OFFICE 2.0, all communications and collaboration tools are integrated into a premium user experience with intuitive drag-and-drop interfaces.
- GENBAND SPiDR™ WebRTC Gateway empowers operators to deliver competitive applications over the Internet and unlocks new revenue potential from their existing wireless and fixed communication assets.
- GENBAND fring™ carrier OTT provides an easy-to-use, white-label service that includes capabilities for mobile group video chat, 2-way video chat, voice-only calls and text chat and allows carriers to offer customers solutions to combat skyrocketing roaming charges.
- NUViA™ Cloud Service is a white-label offering that allows operators, resellers and enterprises to quickly and cost-effectively deploy UC services, with less risks than deploying an on-premise solution.
- GENBAND Intelligent Messaging is a virtualized solution that offers operators a compelling way to drive cost out of their networks through advanced messaging services and new offerings including mobile VisionMail, voicemail transcription and video mail. Intelligent Messaging is deployed in a service delivery platform that can also provide OTT business applications such as BusinessCall, BusinessTeam and BusinessFax.
- GENBAND Residential Services offer operators a clear path to standards-based, lower cost, innovative, IP-based solutions such as WebRTC and smartphone clients that reconnect users to their home number.
Visit GENBAND at booths 39 and 40.
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521-5921