As the workforce becomes increasingly more mobile and geographically dispersed, the expectation of anywhere, anytime on any device availability continues to drive new thinking in enterprise communications. With advancements in technology and the pervasiveness of smartphones and tablets, the mobile workforce now expects the same rich communications experience that they have become accustomed to in a traditional office setting, regardless of where they work. They want a true unified communications experience.
With nearly 250 million carrier-proven IP lines deployed globally, GENBAND can seamlessly transition large-scale enterprise networks to Unified Communications applications infrastructure via its market-leading Applications, Networking and Switching solutions (A2™ Communications Application Server, S3™ Intelligent Session Border Controller, G6® Universal Gatewayand C20™ Converged Softswitch).
The GENBAND Difference:
- Proven, robust, high capacity solution
- Comprehensive VoIP, Video, Instant Messaging (IM), Presence, Application/Desktop Sharing and Collaboration solution
- Seamless integration into legacy PBX systems and support of analog, IP and UNISTIM phones
- Multi-tenant scalable cloud-based Unified Communications solution
- Leading-edge enterprise-focused Session Border Controller with secure SIP Trunking and Unified Communications and IM Federation support
- Mobile Unified Communications solution
- Ability to seamlessly move active calls between fixed and mobile devices
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solutions for flexible client integration
- ;Native client integration into Microsoft Exchange/Lync integration and IBM SameTime
- Open Unified Communications application development eco-system and application library focus on highly specialized vertical needs
The GENBAND Enterprise solution enables enterprises to securely harmonize their Unified Communications services with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
GENBAND’s Enterprise Capabilities:
- Cloud Unified Communications – Enables the delivery of comprehensive, unified business communications, managed PBX and IP Centrex transformation, and Mobile Unified Communications
- SIP Trunking - Enables the delivery of VoIP Trunking, Virtual PBX, SIP Trunking and Voice VPN services
- Unified Communications – Allows enterprises to reduce opex and capex and extend voice and multimedia communications over any IP-based environment, whether fixed or mobile
- Mobile Office – Provides end-users the same features and functionality on their mobile phones and tablets as on their desktop including Video, Federated and Secure Instant Messaging and the ability to seamlessly move calls between devices