Service providers must identify innovative ways to offset eroding residential service revenues. GENBAND's Hosted UC solution delivers the next phase of mobile and web-based collaboration tools required to successfully compete in the rapidly growing enterprise UC market. Unlike competitors that simply offer yesterday’s office-centric “IP Centrex,” GENBAND delivers a user-centric hosted UC solution that supports traditional SIP-based endpoints as well as collaboration from PCs, Macs and mobile devices.
Rich Collaboration Services
WebRTC-based clients make rich collaboration services available with just a browser––no client infrastructure to manage. Robust multisite, multi-tiered management tools support voice, multi-party video conferencing, IM, presence, multimedia messaging and screen-sharing. GENBAND makes hosted UC as cost-effective to deploy as it is compelling for customers to acquire. And only GENBAND offers a hosted migration solution for millions of legacy Nortel phones deployed on aging PBXs.
- Deploy in network or acquire as a service from GENBAND Nuvia
- Unique ability to migrate legacy Nortel phones
- Compelling WebRTC-based UC clients reduce the cost-to-serve
- Comprehensive feature set including unified multimedia conferencing and collaboration, unified messaging, video, HD VoIP, and screen sharing
- Wide-ranging client support including smartphones, tablets, WebRTC-compliant browsers, PCs and Macs
- Global design, installation, and support services ensure rapid time-to-market and sustained profitability