Many communications service providers are constrained by legacy voicemail platforms that are expensive to maintain and operate, lack competitive features, or have reached end-of-life. GENBAND's Voicemail Transformation solution helps service providers stand out from the competition with a modern voicemail offering that blends traditional voice messaging capabilities with contemporary features like video messaging, visual voicemail and mobile messaging clients.
Cloud Ready, Software-Based Messaging Platform
GENBAND Voice Mail and Converged Intelligent Messaging platforms leverage a modular, cloud ready, software-based architecture for ultimate flexibility, scalability and economics. Service providers can contain CAPEX and OPEX by delivering a full suite of innovative messaging applications on industry-standard hardware platforms. The IMS compliant, NFV-ready solutions can be deployed in the network or in the cloud and work with IP-based as well as existing SS7 and TDM networks.
GENBAND's acquisition of uReach Technologies brought a carrier-class portfolio of voice, video, and unified messaging solutions. These advanced solutions elevate GENBAND's offerings with a comprehensive messaging portfolio designed to be deployed by global service providers via distributed, internet-scale cloud, or in-network models. With high reliability and availability, uReach's converged intelligent messaging platform enhances productivity and improves unified communications.
Voicemail System Advantages:
- Accelerate time-to-market for differentiated messaging services
- Comprehensive feature set including voice and video messaging, speech-to-text, automated attendant, web portals, email integration, and fax messaging
- Native visual voicemail clients for iPhone and BlackBerry smartphones
- Deploy in the network or in the cloud; NFV-ready and network-independent
- Single platform supports enterprise, SMB, residential and consumer markets
- Carrier class, field-proven solution with millions of deployed mailboxes by fixed and mobile network operators