At the IP communication network edge, issues like security, interoperability, protocol incompatibilities, system complexity, and service assurance are arising for operators and enterprises alike, and in turn they are demanding carrier grade, intelligent session border controllers (SBCs) to ensure a seamless communications experience.
GENBAND’s QUANTiX™ family of SBCs and ESBCs are market-leading, intelligent Session Border Controllers that enable a multi-service interconnections for fixed, mobile, cable, and Over-the-Top operators and enterprises. Deployed globally in some of the world’s largest networks, QUANTiX SBCs provide industry-leading scale, security, session management, policy control, and deployment flexibility to enable seamless SIP Trunking, IP eXchange (IPX), IP Peering, Intra-Network Interconnect, Unified Communications, VoLTE, and RCS solutions in service provider and enterprise networks.
The QUANTiX family of SBCs have session management technology that reduces operational complexity and simplifies the network edge by securely managing, routing, and controlling real-time voice and multimedia sessions. Through adaptive security, insightful policy enforcement, flexible interworking and normalization, and advanced session routing capabilities, the QUANTiX family of SBCs add an unparalleled layer of intelligence in managing SIP and other IP-based voice and multimedia sessions.
Combining the deployment flexibility benefits of a software-centric architecture, the QUANTiX SBCs scales from enterprise of all sizes to the largest operator networks.
- Software based running on COTS platform
- Industry leading scale and performance with smaller footprint and lowest energy consumption enabling double digit savings in data center energy costs
- Maximum deployment flexibility to independently scale signaling and media to optimize network investments
- Extensive interoperability experience with large number of service providers and enterprise PBXs helps launch services faster
- Solves real world interworking challenges in real time via advanced SIP message manipulation, onboard and distributed transcoding,
- Unmatched real time session visibility to monitor, analyze, report, and enforce network-wide quality and performance
- Powerful adaptive call routing providing intelligent feedback and dynamic modification of rules and call routing behavior
- Unique Multi-tenant support with partitioning capability to segment SBC for multiple operational needs
- Network-wide licensing across multiple instances of SBCs for significantly lower total cost of ownership