The GENBAND Q10 is a compact 1RU (1 rack unit) Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) platform for Integrated SBC solution running signaling and media SBC software.
SIP Session Border Controller
The Q10 scales up to 9,600 SIP based voice sessions supporting enterprises of all sizes, regional service providers, CLECs, and large service providers for their distributed sites.
GENBAND’s next generation cloud enabled Session Border Controller software deployed on Q10 appliance provides robust security, simplified interoperability, advanced session management, and carrier grade reliability for applications such as SIP Trunking, Unified Multimedia Communications, VoLTE, VoWi-Fi, RCS,OTT services, IP Peering, IP eXchange, and intra-network interconnects.
- Software based solution running on Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) platform
- Optimal scale and performance for small to large enterprises and service provider networks
- Separate signaling, media, and management interfaces provides independent scalability, security, ease of management
- Built in storage to maintain large number of Session Detail Records
- Extensive interoperability experience with a large number of PBXs, and service provider networks to help launch IP based services faster
- Solves real world interworking challenges in real time via advanced SIP message manipulation
- Unmatched real time session visibility to monitor, analyze, report, and enforce network-wide quality and performance
- Powerful adaptive call routing providing intelligent feedback and dynamic modification of rules and call routing behavior
- Unique Multi-tenant support with partitioning capability to segment SBC for multiple operational needs
- Network-wide licensing across multiple instances of SBCs for significantly lower total cost of ownership