The options for enabling Voice over IP (VoIP) services on mobile multimedia endpoints grows daily. This is in addition to smart TVs, IADs, MSANs, MTAs, business phones and other IP-enabled equipment. GENBAND's IP phones enable service providers and enterprises to cost effectively deploy one solution that that can deliver consistent residential and business services regardless of the endpoint.
GENBAND delivers SIP-based media control and H.248/NCS (when deployed with a C20 Call Session Controller) offer making it cost effective to simultaneously support multiple generations of technology. GENBAND's Telephony Application Server is interoperable and proven with millions of lines deployed world-wide with a vast variety of endpoints.
Polycom Phones and Nortel Phones Migration
GENBAND IP phones support migration from legacy Polycom phones and Nortel phones.
IP Phones Advantages:
- Lower costs with one solution for residential and business endpoints
- Proven interoperability across millions of business and residential lines – across endpoint vendors and device types
- Enables unique PBX migration opportunities with support for legacy Nortel IP phones running UNIStim protocol
- Robust support for Polycom and other business IP phones
- WebRTC ready with GENBAND’s SPiDR WebRTC gateway
- Diverse interoperability testing assures deployment flexibility
- Unified communications ready with multiple GENCom softphone client options