Service Providers across the globe are aggressively using network transformation to reduce costs and expand the scope of subscriber services. There is a clear drive to reduce energy costs, shrink footprint and consolidate central offices. Too often the focus is only on core switching platforms leaving aging or obsolete messaging platforms untouched. These elements are often deployed on legacy platforms that are end of life, inefficient and ill-suited for today’s mobile centric subscriber.
GENBAND Converged Intelligent Messaging (CIM) offers Service Providers a compelling way to lower costs while enabling messaging services that differentiate their offer from the pack. Use the CIM platform to move to commercial off-the-shelf hardware, software-based media servers, modern management tools and Linux OS. Dramatically reduce footprint, power consumption and maintenance/support issues.
GENBAND Converged Intelligent Messaging seamlessly blends voice mail, automated attendant services, and fax messaging services with next generation intelligent messaging services, including video messaging, voice to text, web portals and intuitive mobile applications.
CIM platforms are deployed in some of the world’s largest Service Providers – fixed, mobile and converged – with and without IMS. GENBAND offers a progressive roadmap of new services as well as proactive support by GENBAND’s services teams.
- Delivers service through native clients on iPhone and BlackBerry
- Carrier grade and scale with geo-redundant configurations
- Purpose built mobile applications for voicemail, virtual fax, and second line service
- Easily and quickly begin new services in the cloud and seamlessly migrate in network as the grow
- Revenue generation with upsell offering both personalized and socially aware services
- Enables service expansion with REST and SOAP APIs
- Plug and play by leveraging open standards like IMAP and OMTP.