Today’s business interactions are rarely just a point to point voice call; an interaction can start with presence and instant messaging only to escalate to multimedia conferencing, unified communications and collaboration – without a call ever being placed. The GENBAND Application Server is ready with support for industry-standard SIP phones, softphone and clients as well as its own family of unified communications clients. GENCom clients are designed to tightly integrate with the Application Server's services and are available on a wide variety of devices, from traditional desktop computers to the most popular mobile devices. All the softphone clients are designed to be custom branded, enabling personalized unified communications and collaboration.
GENCom: Unified Communications and Collaboration
GENCom Clients allow users to literally carry their office with them everywhere, for true one number service. Outbound calls from the GENCom client reflect the user’s business identity, not the user’s personal cell phone number. Users can configure clients to ring concurrently or sequentially with other endpoints; including a traditional desk phone or other GENCom softphone clients. Calls can be placed or answered from any device and the GENBAND’s Call Grabber service makes it effortless to move live calls between devices.
Client choices include:
- GENCom for Mobile (iOS and Android)
- GENCom for Windows
- GENCom for Mac
- GENCom for Web (UC Services enabled via WebRTC)
Unified Communications and Collaboration Advantages:
- Market leading Unified Communications and collaboration services including: presence, instant messaging, voice & video calling, conferencing, and screen share
- Better user experiences with GENBAND Application Server address book integration
- Better user experiences with MeetMe conference integration – including participant roster
- Cross platform access is assured via WebRTC-compliant browsers
- Save configuration labor with GENView Provisioning and Portal integration
- GENBAND Professional Services engagement options can simplify deployment