Communications have evolved rapidly in the past few years. What was once primarily the use of simple voice telephony over fixed networks has quickly migrated to a vast and growing array of providers, services, networks, media types, messaging, interfaces, and fixed and mobility options, making the user experience quite complex and confusing.
GENBAND Application Server
The GENBAND Application Server simplifies and enriches the user experience by providing fully-featured, IP-based multimedia communications applications for both business and consumers. More than a traditional TAS Server, it integrates voice, video, instant messaging, presence, mobility, conferencing and collaboration over any network and any device, including: mobile and tablet devices, WebRTC-based web clients, PCs, Macs, IP phones, ATAs/MTAs/ONTs and TVs. It delivers business services that are so rich that it can even replace legacy Nortel Phone systems in large enterprise deployments.
The GENBAND’s Telephony Application Server platform is one of the world's most widely-deployed voice and multimedia UC solutions, enabling revenue growth, customer acquisition, and customer retention. It is a key enabler of most of GENBAND's solutions including: Nuvia SaaS, Smart Office hosted UC solutions, SIP Trunking, residential VoIP services and IMS TAS services. It is offered through service providers, enterprise resellers, and Nuvia resellers.
Nortel Phone System Replacement
The GENBAND Application Server supports legacy UNIStim IP phone protocol, giving it a unique ability to cost effectively migrate Nortel phone systems. Organizations can extend their desktop investment as they add modern UC services and mobility.
Telephony Application Server Benefits:
- Integrated voice, video, IM, presence, mobility, conferencing & collaboration for business and residential service offerings
- Consistent user experience via: mobile and tablet devices, WebRTC-based web clients, PCs, Macs, IP phones, ATAs/MTAs/ONTs, and TVs.
- Multiple solutions for revenue growth -- Nuvia SaaS, Smart Office hosted UC solutions, SIP Trunking, residential VoIP services and IMS TAS services.
- Customer-proven, fully redundant, deployed globally for the largest service providers and enterprises
- Entirely software-based, virtualized, massively scalable Deployable in the cloud, on virtualized hardware, on GENBAND’s GENiUS platform and in combination with C20 Call Session Controller
- Legacy fixed migration replacement of IP PBX / PBX (with tablets) and Centrex
- Open Programmability Suite and RESTful APIs for customization and speed-to-market Broad interoperability with multi-vendor Core, Edge, and Device platforms
- Supports existing
- OAMP Wide support for SIP and other IP and TDM protocols