September 22nd - 9:00am (EDT)
GENBAND Redefines Real Time Mobile Communications with Simply Mobile Framework
Portfolio of cloud, OTT, Small Cell security & Wi-Fi Hotspot, and developer platform solutions make mobile simpler for service providers, enterprises and systems integrators
Frisco, Texas, September 3, 2014 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of software-based real time communications solutions, today introduced GENBAND Simply Mobile, a portfolio of mobile capabilities that makes it easier for communications service providers and enterprises to go mobile. Instead of struggling with complicated technologies, protocols and development challenges, Simply Mobile solutions enable carrier, enterprises and systems integrators to:
- Innovate by embedding contextual real time communications into vertical-specific mobile applications
- Effectively compete through white label cloud-based pay-as-you-go Over-the-Top (OTT) solutions
- Enable seamless mobility and ubiquitous connectivity by integrating Small Cells, Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Expand their real time communications options in an all-IP world
The Simply Mobile framework enables service providers and enterprises to securely and cost-effectively modernize their mobile networks, monetize investments in mobile broadband and expand customer reach beyond their own networks.
“The mobile communications landscape has changed dramatically over the last decade as carriers and enterprises increasingly face challenges to meet the demanding needs of the next generation of mobile users and sustain revenue growth,” said David Walsh, CEO of GENBAND. “GENBAND Simply Mobile is the result of years of investments, acquisitions, and ongoing innovation across networks, applications and services, and is a breakthrough approach that will unlock value for all the markets we serve.”
GENBAND Simply Mobile is focused on five key areas:
- Mobile Application & Cloud Platform: A Platform-as-a-Service that leverages the entire suite of GENBAND APIs and services, enabling embedded real time communications from the cloud and the ability to rapidly bring to market innovative offerings in vertical-specific mobile and web applications.
- Cloud-Based Mobile OTT Solutions: Powered by GENBAND fring™ and offering fast time-to-market with cloud-based, white label, OTT Mobile applications for consumers, SMBs and enterprises.
- Intelligent Messaging: Cost-effective transformation of traditional non-revenue generating voice mail into intelligent mobile video messaging services made possible through integrated and enhanced GENBAND solutions.
- Network Densification Solutions for Mobile Data Offload: Secure new revenue-generating carrier Wi-Fi that offer improvements in coverage and capacity of cellular networks through access points and Small Cells.
- Session Grid™ Solutions: An end-to-end mobile communications framework which assures mobile session security, interoperability, management and a consistent user experience for real time communications across any network, application or device.
“As we rapidly transition to a mobile-first world, our GENBAND Simply Mobile framework and solutions are designed to provide communications service providers and enterprises with new ways to address some of their key mobile business challenges,” said Brad Bush, GENBAND’s Chief Marketing Officer.
GENBAND is conducting a free Webinar on September 4, at 12:00 pm Eastern/11 am Central on The New Mobile Triple Play: OTT Apps, LTE Small Cell and Wi-Fi Roaming: Are You Ready for the Opportunities and Challenges. Register for the Webinar here or at www.event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1040873. The Simply Mobile solutions framework will be demonstrated during CTIA’s Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas, September 9-11. Visit GENBAND at booth 4543.
For more information on GENBAND Simply Mobile, visit www.genband.com/mobile.
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM, GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521 5921