Thursday, Dec 3rd at 11:00 AM CST
Tuesday, Dec 8th at 10:00 AM CST
Cape Town, Nov. 12, 2013 – GENBAND, a leading developer of multimedia and cloud communications solutions, today announced that it will showcase the company’s latest SMART Networking solutions during the 16th Annual AfricaCom Conference & Exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa, from Nov. 12 -14. Featured solutions include the recently acquired GENBAND fring™ service provider Over-the-Top (OTT) offering, the SPiDR™ WebRTC Gateway, the NUViA™ cloud service, SMART OFFICE, the QFlex™ Enterprise Session Border Controller (SBC) and the GENView™ Provisioning and Portals suite.
“Africa is one of GENBAND’s most strategic growth markets and AfricaCom provides an ideal venue to showcase our market-leading portfolio to decision makers across the continent,” said Brad Bush, GENBAND Chief Marketing Officer. “Our end-to-end SMART Networking solutions provide the region’s service providers and enterprises with the most advanced technology in the communications industry – from the core, to the edge, to the experience.”
· The GENBAND fring OTT offering empowers service providers of all types and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) to compete with OTT solutions.
· By deploying the SPiDR WebRTC Gateway, service providers can quickly extend the reach and breadth of their offerings to include rich multimedia - including voice, video, IM and presence - directly from any Web browser.
· The NUViA cloud solution offers operators all of the advantages of cloud-based services, such as a pay-as-you-grow business model and the ability to quickly extend their footprint, as well as a flexible service delivery model that allows them to fully customize and differentiate their branded offerings.
· The SMART OFFICE solution gives small, medium and large enterprises the ability to unify and consolidate voice and multimedia communications across fixed and mobile networks, while empowering employees with a connected user experience whether working at home, in the office or from the road.
· The software-based QFlex Enterprise SBC resolves common IP PBX SIP Trunking interoperability challenges by utilizing pre-loaded adaptors with profiles for all major IP PBX vendors.
· GENView Provisioning and Portals is an advanced suite of tools that provide subscriber provisioning, device provisioning, subscriber self-service, and network provisioning for GENBAND and third-party network elements.
To see demonstrations of GENBAND’s Smart Networking solutions, visit stand number P102.
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521 5826
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.