GENBAND CEO David Walsh Presents Keynote Address at TIA’s Future of the Network Conference & Exhibition
Company demonstrates market-leading IP transformation, security and mobility solutions
Frisco, Texas, Oct 3, 2013 – GENBAND, a leading developer of multimedia and cloud communications solutions, today announced that CEO David Walsh will present a keynote address at the TIA 2013: Future of the Network Conference & Exhibition taking place in Washington DC, Oct. 7-10. Walsh will be joined by founder and CEO of CoEfficient, Murat Armbruster, on Oct. 8 to discuss the impact of the sunsetting of the PSTN, the latest technology breakthroughs and how carriers can leverage energy savings to finance the transition to IP infrastructure. Walsh and Armbruster will address longstanding and critical issues facing operators and the future of their networks, including challenges such as modernizing their networks to IP.
GENBAND will showcase its SMART CORE™, SMART EDGE™ and SMART EXPERIENCE™ solutions at the conference. Through its market-leading solutions and unique business models, GENBAND’s SMART CORE portfolio offers service providers various approaches to transitioning from legacy networks to all IP infrastructure. GENBAND’s SMART EDGE solutions, which include the QUANTiX™Session Border Controller (SBC), – the fastest growing SBC in the service provider market – assist operators in securing their network borders. SMART EXPERIENCE solutions, which include GENBAND’s award-winning SMART OFFICE™, WebRTC, Cloud and OTT solutions, enable network operators to offer comprehensive unified multimedia communications, mobility, conferencing and messaging services.
“As the host sponsor of the TIA Future of the Network conference, we are delighted to take a leadership role at the event, participate in strategic discussions on topics that are top of mind with our customers and demonstrate our comprehensive portfolio of IP network transformation, security and mobility solutions,” said Brad Bush, Chief Marketing Officer at GENBAND. “Our SMART CORE, SMART EDGE and SMART EXPERIENCE solutions are all designed to assist our network operator customers in strengthening their leading positions in the communications value chain. TIA’s Future of the Network conference is an ideal industry gathering for demonstrating solutions and services required to future-proof and secure networks, differentiate service offerings and capitalize on new revenue generating opportunities.”
GENBAND SPEAKERS at TIA
- Chief Technology Officer, Fred Kemmerer will participate in a panel discussion Software Defined Networking – What All the Big Companies are doing in SDN on Oct. 7 at 4:10 pm.
- Vice President of Field Marketing, Dr. Natasha Tamaskar, will take part in the Customer Experience Management panel discussion on Oct. 8 at 1:30 pm.
- Office of the CTO member, John Barnhill will participate in the Cloud & Data Centers 101 panel on Oct. 8 at 1:30 pm.
- President of the Multimedia Business Unit, BG Kumar, will participate in the panel discussion M2M & Internet of Things – M2M 101 on Oct. 8 at 2:30 pm.
- Senior Vice President, Steve Bruny will participate in the Transforming Legacy Networks: Planning, Disposition and Revenues panel on Oct. 8 at 4:15 pm.
- Director of Solutions Marketing, Ken Workun will present WebRTC: The Next Big Thing in Person-to-Person Video on Oct. 9 at 4:15 pm.
- Senior Director of Solutions Marketing, Sanjay Bhatia will participate in the panel discussion Differentiate Your Services for Increased Profit! on Oct. 10 at 8:30 am.
- Director of Solutions Marketing, Ashish Jain, will present Monetizing the Interconnect Business on Oct. 10 at 12:30 pm.
- Executive Vice President of Business Development, Sam Waicberg, will participate in the Government, Healthcare and Enterprise Networks – Cyber Barbarians at the Gate: Combatting BYOD, Cloud & Security Challenges in the Enterprise panel on Oct. 10 at 2:00 pm.
To see demonstrations of GENBAND’s latest SMART CORE, SMART EDGE, and SMART EXPERIENCE solutions, visit booth number 3.
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM
GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521 5826