As Service Providers deploy broadband mobile or fixed access technologies, they are seeking cost-effective alternatives to legacy voice services and options for improved feature sets that allow them to grow revenue and retain or gain market share, particularly in the profitable business markets segment. GENBAND’s Hosted Unified Communications (UC) is a SMART OFFICE™ solution that enables voice over broadband to business users, providing flexible migration from legacy services, supporting full regulatory features, and offering advanced services to attract new customers and achieve revenue growth objectives.
GENBAND’s broad range of features and deployment options has made the company the global leader in providing carrier grade, Hosted UC solutions for service providers and enterprises, with 16 million lines deployed. Operators are able to migrate business customers a line-at-a-time from legacy services to voice offerings that are compatible with today’s services. An array of additional enhanced services allows operators to grow their revenue and customer base by enabling easy integration with fixed line services, mobile offerings, IPTV, web portals, and SIP-based multimedia services.
Advantages of GENBAND’s Hosted UC Solution include:
- Multiple deployment and service options, including the GENBAND NUViA™ cloud-based UC offering
- Robust, highly scalable Hosted UC, with millions of market-proven deployed lines
- Revenue assurance and non-disruptive service change via full regulatory and feature support for legacy POTS services
- Rich Business user experience that improves ARPU and customer retention by integrating Hosted UC with SIP-based multimedia, IPTV, and mobile services
- Compatibility and interoperability with the widest array of user equipment and devices
- Global design, installation, and support services to ensure rapid time-to-market and sustained profitability